Outline Of Company
|Company Name||KYORITSU KIKAI CO.,LTD.|
|Office & Plant||
Main Office & Plant
Onomichi No.1 Plant
Onomichi No.2 Plant A,Plant B,Plant C
Onomichi No.3 Plant
Onomichi No.4 Plant
|Board of Directors||
President Yoshitaka Ikeuchi
Engineers,salesmen / 64 Clerks / 15 Workers / 94 Total / 173
|MEMBERSHIP OF ORGANIZATIONS||
Japanese Marine Equipment Association
NK Authorized Plant for Steel Welding
THE Momiji Bank Mihara Branch
Access Map（Main Office & Plant）
Particulars of Plant and Offices
|Main Office & Plant||
|Onomichi No.1 Plant||
|Onomichi No.2 Plant A||
|Onomichi No.2 Plant B||
|Onomichi No.3 Plant||
|Onomichi No.4 Plant||
【Materials Catting Plant】2,014m²
【Materials Catting Plant】3,638m²
【Surface Treatment & Painting Plant】2,632m²
History Of Company
|1935||The late Mr .Yoshito Ikeuchi started to supply labor(workers)to shipyards throughout the Chugoku District under the name of “Ikeuchi-gumi”|
|1941||With the establishment of Mihara Works.
Mitsubishi Heavy Ind. Co.,Ltd., started a private company as their subsidiary in the compound of Mitsubishi.
|April||1950||Purchased a machine shop at Nishi-machi in Mihara and started machining operation under thename of “Kyoritsu Kikai Seisakusho”.|
|May||1952||Added sheet metal processing to the line of business.|
|October||1955||In order to meet the remarkable increase of work for sheet metal processing, purchased a new land of 2,116 m² at 1208, Minami-cho, Mihara, where Sheet Metal Processing Department moved.|
|October||1957||Reorganized a corporation as Kyoritsu Kikai Co.,Ltd. and Mr. Yoshito Ikeuchi took up the post as the President. Capital :¥2,500,000.-|
|June||1958||Developed hydraulic equipment and started to sell them.|
|December||1959||Machining Department moved to the place of sheet metal processing.|
|December||1960||Purchased adjacent land of 1,233 m² at 1210, Minami-cho, Mihara to come up with expansion of business.|
|February||1964||Paid-up capital increased to ¥5,000,000.|
|April||1964||Newly established Aluminium Machining Department to manufacture marine aluminium windows and doors.|
|August||1965||Purchased land of 5,741 m² at 878, Minami-cho, Mihara, to expand the site of factory .|
|June||1968||Paid-up capital increased to ¥7,500,000.|
|August||1968||Agreement made with Nikkei Aluminium Co.,Ltd. & Nikkei Shoji Co,.Ltd. on aluminium machining techniques to strengthen the manufacture and sale of aluminium products.|
|September||1968||Developed Kyoritsu type accommodation ladders and started to manufacture sell on full scale.|
|April||1969||In order to meet the increased demand of aluminium products, No.2 plant (building area; 1,188 m²)was built at 878, Minama-cho, Mihara, for manufacture of large equipment.|
|June||1969||Paid-up capital increased to ¥10,000,000.|
|March||1973||To cope with increase of demand for accommodation ladders, No.2 plant was expanded by 780m².|
|June||1973||Mr. Yoshiharu Ikeuchi took up the post as the President.|
|June||1976||Technical agreement made with AB Welin, Sweden, on accommodation ladders, boat davits, cranes, etc. and established Welin Japan, Inc.in Tokyo.|
|1977||Purchased a seaside land of 1,598 m² at Shotoku-cho, Onomichi.|
|June||1978||Paid-up capital increased to ¥20,000,000.|
|August||1979||Technical agreement made with Cargospeed Equipment Ltd., Scotland, U.K. on Ro/Ro equipment .|
|October||1988||Built Onomichi plant (a seasideplant) at Shotoku-cho, Onomichi, and started the operation .|
|November||1992||Built Onomichi No.2 Plant at Shotoku-cho, Onomichi, and started the operation.|
|April||1994||Closed Kihara plant and integrated it to Onomichi plant.|
|September||1996||Purchased a plant with site (2,730m²) at shotoku-cho, Onomichi and started operations as Onomichi No.3 Plant.|
|June||1999||Started preparatory activities to acquire the certification under ISO 9001.|
|August||2001||Purchased a plant with site (1,795m²) at shotoku-cho, Onomichi and started operations as Onomichi No.2 Plant B.|
|November||2001||Acquire ISO 9001 certificartion.|
|June||2002||Rebuilt an old machining shop at main plant and started operations as a new plant(Window Division) Newly installed alumite treatment facility and started as “Alumite Division”.|
|June||2002||Purchased a plant of (3,473m²) to rebuild Onomichi no.4 Plant and started operations.|
|June||2003||Established Tokyo Office.|
|October||2005||Purchased a plant with site (10,860m²) at kihara-cho, Mihara and shotoku-cho, Onomichi and started operations, as No.5 Plant.|
|November||2005||Add it to main plant and build head office ridge.|
|November||2008||Purchased the site (133,581m²) at Hikoshima Tanokubi-cho,Shimonoseki.|
|January||2009||Purchased the site (3,812m²) at Itosaki, Mihara and build Itosaki Plant and started operations.|
|April||2009||it s established a design section newly by the Tokyo office.|
|August||2010||2nd construction of Shimonoseki plant completed. Hatch Covers and RO-RO System production started.|
|September||2010||Mr. Yoshitaka Ikeuchi took up the post as the Ptesident.|
- Asakawa Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- IHI Corporation.
- Mizuho Aero-Engine Works
- Aichi Works
- Izutsu Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Imabari Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Imabari Shipyard
- Saijyou Shipyard
- Marugame Headquarters
- Hiroshima Shipyard
- Iwagi Zosen Co.,Ltd.
- Usuki Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- K.K.Urakyodo Zosensho
- MES-KHI Yura Co.,Ltd.
- Oshima Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- Odo Shipbuilding & Engineering Co.,Ltd.
- Onomichi Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Kanagawa Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries,Ltd.
- Harima Works
- Kobe Shipyard
- Sakaide Shipyard
- Kanda Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- Kanbara Ship Yard Co.,Ltd.
- Kanrei Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Kidoura Shipyard Co.,LTD.
- Kitanihon Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Kyokuyo Shipyard Corporation
- Kumamoto Dock Co.,Ltd.
- Kurinoura Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Keihin Dock Co.,Ltd.
- Kegoya Dock Co.,Ltd.
- Koa Sangyo K.K.
- Kotobuki Kogyo Co.,Ltd.
- Saiki Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd.
- Sasebo Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd.
- Sanoyas Shipbulding Corporation
- Mizushima Works & Shipyard
- Osaka Works
- Shikoku Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shitanoe Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Shimanami Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin-Itoman Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kasado Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kurushima Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kurushima Ujina Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kurushima Tokushima Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kurushima Toyohashi Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kurushima Hashihama Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kurushima Hiroshima Dockyard Co.,Ltd.
- Shin Kochi Jyuko Co.,Ltd.
- JMU AMTEC Co.,Ltd.
- Japan Marine United Corporation
- Yokohama Shipyard Tsurumi Works
- Yokohama Shipyard Isogo Works
- Innoshima Works
- Kure Shipyard
- Ariake Shipyard
- Tsu Shipyard
- Maizuru Shipyard
- Suzuki Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Marine & Engineering Co.,Ltd.
- Setouchi Craft Co.,Ltd.
- Tadotsu Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Tsuneishi Facilities & Craft Co.,Ltd.
- Tsuneishi Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Naikai Zosen Corporation
- Setoda Shipyard
- Innoshima Shipyard
- Nakatani Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Nakanoshima Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Nagasaki Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Namura Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Niigata Shipbuilding & Repare,Inc.
- Hakata Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- The Hakodate Dock Co.,Ltd.
- I-S Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Hanazaki Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Higaki Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Fukuoka Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- Fukuoka Shipyard
- Nagasaki Shipyard
- Fukushima Zosen,Ltd.
- K.K.Fujiwara Zosen
- Hongawara Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- Honda Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd.
- Matsuura Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Maehata Shipbulding Co.,Ltd.
- Miura Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Chiba Works
- Tamano Works
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co.,Ltd.
- Yokohama Dockyard & Machinary Works
- Kobe Shipyard & Machinary Works
- Shimonoseki Shipyard & Machinary Works
- Nagasaki Shipyard & Machinary Works
- Mihara Machinary Works
- Minaminippon Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Miho Shipyard Co.,Ltd.
- Miyoshi Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Murakami Zosensho Co.,Ltd.
- Murakami Hide Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
- Yamanaka Zosen Co.,Ltd.
- Yamanishi Corporation
- Watanabe Shipbuilding Co.,Ltd.
Above customers no in order.